My friend the Bible says, "...behold now is the accepted time; behold now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2).
Your soul is the most important possession you will ever have and where you spend eternity either in heaven or in hell will depend on whether you will admit that you are a sinner that has broken and violated the laws of God, repent of your sin, and receive the Lord Jesus Christ as your only Lord and Saviour of your life through faith alone (Acts 20:21).
You may already acknowledge that you are a sinner that has broken God's law and that you deserve His divine justice for your sin, which is eternal damnation in hell. And have been convicted by the Holy Ghost concerning your sin, and now you are ready to repent of your sin (which of course means turn from your sin) , and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith alone for your salvation.
However, if you are like most people, you probably believe that you're a good person and that you will go to heaven when you die. Are you good by your standards or God's? My friend you, and all of us will be judged by God's standards on the day of Judgement. All mankind will be judged by His Word and not your opinions, or society's standards, or even by the teachings of your church, but only by the Bible.
Jesus said, "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Matthew 4:4). God's standards of righteousnes are revealed in the Bible. And if you break even one of His laws you are a law breaker, and have sinned against God and are guilty of violating his law, deserve His divine judgement. Have you ever lied before? The Bible teaches that, "...all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimestone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:8).
Have you ever took God's name in vain? The Bible says, "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain"(Exodus 20:7). Have you ever stolen, been disobedience to your parents, committed adultery (including divorce and remarriage Matthew 19:9, and committing lust in your heart Matthew 5:27-32), committed fornication (pre marital sexual relations), committed homosexuality, worshipped idols, murdered (also hating some one in your heart 1 John 3:15), hatred, witchcraft, drunkeness (the use of alcohol Proverbs 20:1), the use of illicit drugs (Revelation 21:8), and other sins?
If you are honest you would admit that you have either committed one of these sins or many of them and as a result you do not deserve heaven, but you are guitly of breaking the laws of God, and as a result deserve his divine justice in hell.
This is why the Bible says, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). All mankind has sinned against God and deserves eternal damnation in the lake of fire, forever (Romans 6:23).
But Praise God, there is good news! Hallellujah! The Lord Jesus Christ who is God in the flesh (John 1:1; John 1:14) lived a perfect sinless life, without sin (2 Corinthians 5:21), came around 2000 years ago, and died on the cross for your sins and for the sins of the whole world. He took our sin and the judgement for our sin upon Himself and therefore took our place on the cross, so that God's judgement can pass from us to Him. He fulfilled the law of God, and the righteous standard of God because He never sinned, and he shed His blood on the cross for our sins that we can be made righteous, and just on the day of Judgment, by repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone (Romans 5:1; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
Hallelujah! That means God Almighty will drop the charges for our sin against Him, and we will be found, "NOT GUILTY" in the sight of God, not because of our righteousness because we do not have any (Romans 3:9-12,23), but only because of the Lord Jesus Christ's righteousness, which is the righteousness of God that we can only receive by genuine faith alone (meaning repentance and faith Luke 24:46-48; Acts 20:21; Romans 1:16-17, Roman 5:1).
It is as if you were completely broke with absolutely no money in your account, and someone gave you $100,000. You would now have $100,000. However, before you had nothing. My friend, we have no righteousness of our own, and as was mentioned before we deserve God's judgement in hell. But thank God when we repent of our sins and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith alone as our personal Lord and Saviour, His righteousness is put into our account, and we are made righteous through Him.
My friend the Bible says, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16). We can be saved from our sins and escape the damnation of God in hell only through the Lord Jesus Christ. The words, "...should not perish..." means to perish in hell. He came to save you and I and all of mankind from eternal damnation in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15) by dying on the cross, and shedding His precious blood on Calvary for our sins. All we have to do is "believeth in Him", and "not perish, but have everlasting life".
The understanding of the word to believe does not mean we just say a prayer and continue to live in sin. For that is not true faith and it means we have not truly believed on him. It clearly means to have genuine faith by repenting or turning from our sin and trusting the Lord Jesus Chirst by faith alone to save us (Acts 20:21; Romans 10:9-10). The Lord Jesus Christ paid the price on the cross for our sin so that we can be saved, and dear friend in order for you to be saved, you need to receive Him by faith alone today in order to be saved before it is too late.
1. You need to admit you are a sinner. And that you have broken the laws of God and deserve God's judgement for your sin, which is to spend eternity in hell. Romans 3:23 says, "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." (Matthew 25:41-46; Mark 9:43-50; Luke 13:1-5; Romans 5:12; Romans 6:23; Revelation 14:9-11;Revelation 20:15).
2. You need to understand that the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood on the cross for your sin, and was buried, and rose again from the dead. And He is the only answer for you to be saved from your sin, your only way of salvation to be saved from the lake of fire (hell) and to receive eternal life in heaven and that is only through the Lord Jesus Christ. And that no amount of good works or efforts can save you but that you can only be saved by the grace of God alone through genuine faith alone (meaning a repentant faith) in the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9). "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto the Father but by me" (John 14:6) "Neither is there salvation in any other, for their is none other name given amoung men whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4:12) (Romans 5:1-21; Romans 6:23).
3. You need to Repent of your sin. This means to turn away from your sin. "Except ye repent ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3), "Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance" (Matthew 3:8), "...Repent ye and believe the gospel" (Mark 1:15).
4. You need to Receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith alone as your personal Lord and Saviour and your only means of salvation. And to be saved from you sins, from hell, and to be given everlasting life in heaven through Him. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosovever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life" (John 3:16). "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation" (Romans 10:9-10).
Here is a suggested prayer to be saved through the Lord Jesus Christ,Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I have broken your law and I deserve your divine justice to spend an eternity in hell forever. I believe you died, and shed your blood on the cross for my sin, to save me from an eternity in hell and to give me everlasting life in heaven. I believe you rose again bodily from the dead, and that you will come back again. Lord Jesus, forgive me for my sin, I turn from my sin ,save me from my sin ,and come into my heart to be my Lord and Saviour both now and forever. Lord Jesus, I trust you alone by faith for my salvation and with the help of the Holy Ghost I will live for you all the days of my life. In Jesus name. AMEN!
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! If you truly repented of your sins and trusted the Lord Jesus Christ by faith alone for your salvation I want to welcome you to the family of God. You are now born again by the Holy Spirit of God (John 3:3), and are a new creature in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). You no longer walk after sin and ungodliness such as, watching ungodly movies, fornication, adultery, fornication, smoking, lying, homosexuality, cross dressing or transgenderism, unforgiveness, drinking alcohol, listening to worldly music, etc. Because you have turned from sin, and now belong to the Saviour of your soul the Lord Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 22:5; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11,12-20; Ephesians 5:1-20). As a new born again Christian you need to:
- Read your (King James Version) Bible every day.
- Pray unto the Lord every day.
- Find a Bible Believing Full Gospel Church were the Bible is the Final Authority.
- Witness to others about how you received the Lord Jesus Christ and how they need to repent of their sin and receive the love and salvation of God through the Lord Jesus Christ alone by faith alone.
If you have truly repented of you sins and trusted the Lord Jesus Christ by faith alone to be your personal Lord and Saviour we want to hear from you and also to send you our free booklet for new chrisitans called, "What It Means To Be Born Again".
As a new born again believer you need good, solid, godly, biblical instuction from the Word of God that will help you understand what it means to be saved, now that you are Born Again and "What It Means To Be Born Again" will be a great help that you need in your new walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. Please write to us to let us know that have repented of your sins and received the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour by faith alone, and request our free booklet, "What It Means To Be Born Again. You can download the booklet for free for new Christians, and pass out as many copies to new converts, so long as proper acknowledgement to the author and ministry is given.*
International Deliverance Ministries
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We at International Deliverance Ministries want you to know my brother or sister in Christ Jesus, that we are praying for you and we love you in Jesus name. God Bless and Keep the Victory in Jesus name,
Evangelist Sean Bonitto